WELCOME TO THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE SPACE!
“Making Lemonade", our very first virtual conference, will offer participants the opportunity to learn, connect and share with colleagues from across the country from the comfort of their hometown or any other undisclosed location.
We have lined up an exciting roster of speakers and discussion topics!
We are very pleased to announce that topics covered will include federal and provincial government programs, scholarships and awards and financial literacy, as well as other themes connected to our work. We have the confirmed participation of a number of jurisdictional representatives, both federal and provincial, as well as two inspirational keynote speakers and a host of colleagues sharing their expertise and stimulating meaningful discussions. Please consult the conference tabs for more details.
A few basic organizational details:
- The conference will run from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on all three days: Tuesday June 15th to Thursday June 17th
- We will offer additional informal and networking events to round out our days; they will run until approximately 4:30 pm EDT.
- All sessions will be offered via Zoom. Tips for a Successful CASFAA Virtual Conference:
- Make sure you have the downloaded the latest Zoom updateprior to the start of the conference.
- Log into the session a few minutes before, so that we may start on time
- Be sure you are using the link associated with your desired session to join in the conference
- Make sure to mute your microphone upon entering a session.
- When possible keep your camera on as this provides a much more engaging atmosphere for attendees and presenters.
- If during a session you have a question or comment, please type it into the chat box or into the designated Q&A
If you have any questions or ideas you would like to share, feel free to contact us:
Keep an eye on the website for regular updates and see you all in June!
On behalf of the organizing committee
CASFAA Member-at-large and 2021 Conference Chair